An investment in the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce is an investment in your business! Additionally, as a member you help the Chamber Connect, Develop, Grow, and Impact the business community.
Here are the main four ways that we provide benefit to our members and the community:
1. THE CHAMBER CONNECTS
Networking opportunities are good for our members, but are also great for the community as a whole, as they help foster conversations in the business community and connect businesses with other organizations in the community.
We help members connect through:
• Ribbon Cutting and Other Member Events
• Referral Program (Chamber Members are Referred to the General Public by the Chamber Staff on a Daily Basis)
• Recognition through the Online and Printed Membership Directories, Website, E-newsletter, and Social Media Channels
• Display of Company Materials in the Chamber Lobby
• Annual Business Showcase and Industry Connection Event
• Member 2 Member Discounts Program
• Free Membership Mailing Labels by Request
• Support of Partnerships Between Employers and the Educators/Students in Our Community
2. THE CHAMBER DEVELOPS
We offer many programs that help companies develop leaders, provide educational opportunities, and provide services to address specific company needs.
We help develop your company and the business community through:
• Mentor Programs
• Leadership Lawrence Series
• Business Support Services
3. THE CHAMBER GROWS
Economic development is an integral part of our Chamber. In addition to bringing new companies to our community, we also provide assistance to existing companies as they work to expand.
The economic development services we can provide include:
• Site Selection
• Assistance with finding funding resources
• Assistance with expansions
• Assistance with needs related to job creation
• Support of community and tourism initiatives
4. THE CHAMBER IMPACTS
As a unified voice for our business community, the Chamber can help advocate for the needs of the community. This includes providing a connection between government officials and Chamber members and supporting community programs that effect education, business, tourism, and the community in general.
We impact the community by:
• Advocating on Behalf of Members Regarding Vital Regulatory, Legislative, and Educational Issues
• Attending Local Government Meetings
• Hosting Government Meet-and-Greet Events
• Providing Support for Education, Tourism, and Other Community Programs